Return to Videos

Positively Family Law – Served with a Complaint for Divorce

Video Transcript

Help! I was served with a Complaint for Modification, what do I do now???

Today on Live… we are going over what your next steps should be if you get served with a Complaint for Modification in Massachusetts.

If you do get served and you need legal advice or assistance, call our office at 774-703-3755!