There are many reasons that a cow might want a divorce. Here are some of the most common reasons a cow might want a divorce from your favorite Westborough family law firm, O'Connor Family Law.
- He felt like marrying his wife had been a huge Miss-Steak
- He didn't get enough s-moo-ches
- He didn't want to moo-ve out of state
- Everything his wife said seemed like a bunch of bull
- Because marriage was just too moo-ch for him
- He felt like his wife had been moo-ching off of him for long enough
- She never herd a word he said
- Maybe we'll never know all of the reasons, but it certainly wasn't for the ali-moo-ny
Did we butcher the punch line? (We're done, we promise!)
I think we've milked this joke enough but if you're looking for someone who can help you through your divorce with the occasional over-the-top pun, book your free discovery call with Stacey, our High Conflict Relationship Coach now and we'll help you find the humor in life (along with actual help finding your path forward).